Skip to main content

Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3

More
13 years 3 months ago #110534 by electronsi00
Hello

When I try to copy a product using "COPY" option on top of page, nothing copies. I only get a blank new product entry.




I have Hika Shop 2.1.3 and Joomla 3.0

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110536 by Eliot
Hi there,

We just tried and it works on our end.
So could you please post a screenshot of your product configuration so we can try to reproduce this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110540 by electronsi00
Thanks for the fast response.

Please find screen shots of my product configuration attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110594 by Eliot
Well I guess we'll need a backend access because we can't reproduce this bug.
Could you please provide us these information by PM?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110702 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to try to install again HikaShop, it could erase the problem.

Else, if it still doesn't work, thanks to give us a ftp and a phpMyAdmin access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110728 by electronsi00
Will this erase all my products and Hika shop settings?

If so I would rather PM you my FTP and phpMyAdmin information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110732 by Xavier
No it will not erase your products and your settings.
But making a backup is always better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111343 by borisgoodenough
I am having the identical problem. I just upgraded to 2.1.3 Essential, running on Joomla 1.5.26.

When I copy a product, it creates a new product with the Code something like "_copy1215276282". But there is no other information contained in the product listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #111344 by borisgoodenough
I've attached a screenshot of the products page. You can see that I've tried to copy three different products, and the banner says that it is "Successfully Saved". Each copy has only a code, but contains no other information.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by borisgoodenough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111352 by nicolas
The issue was found and fixed on our end. It will in next version which will be released during the weekend if all goes well.
If you want a pre version, you can request it via our contact form. Please include a link to this thread in that case in your message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111360 by borisgoodenough
Thanks, Nicolas. Can wait until the next version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111437 by nicolas
We just released it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum