- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Show normal titel in browser
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #117221
by jarnodesign
Show normal titel in browser was created by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
erdoverlichting.nl/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
When I add to the menu the name Webshop, and I select Hikasho product category. The titel in my browser is product category, but it needs to be webshop. How do I change that?
I add I
image to show what I mean.
Greetings jarno
-- HikaShop version -- : ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
When I add to the menu the name Webshop, and I select Hikasho product category. The titel in my browser is product category, but it needs to be webshop. How do I change that?
I add I
image to show what I mean.
Greetings jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117233
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show normal titel in browser
Hi,
I think that you should :
- Go to your content menu's configuration's page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YOUR CONTENT MENU'").
- Set a new title
- Set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option to YES
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you should :
- Go to your content menu's configuration's page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YOUR CONTENT MENU'").
- Set a new title
- Set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option to YES
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds