- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Latest Hikashop 2.2 upgrade not displayed
13 years 1 month ago #117660
by boopoo
Latest Hikashop 2.2 upgrade not displayed was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi there,
From the 'update' section on Hikashop, it says I have the latest version "You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.1.3"
However, I see that there is a new version 2.2
Is there any reason why my Hikashop does not tell me there is a new Hikashop upgrade available? I see that if I download the file from your site it is a .tar file. Do I need to extract this to upload?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi there,
From the 'update' section on Hikashop, it says I have the latest version "You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.1.3"
However, I see that there is a new version 2.2
Is there any reason why my Hikashop does not tell me there is a new Hikashop upgrade available? I see that if I download the file from your site it is a .tar file. Do I need to extract this to upload?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117663
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Latest Hikashop 2.2 upgrade not displayed
Hi,
If you want to update your Hikashop version, you can download the last hikashop version through our website and then directly install it.
If you want to update your Hikashop version, you can download the last hikashop version through our website and then directly install it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117667
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Latest Hikashop 2.2 upgrade not displayed
Hi Mohamed,
I did that but it gives me a .tar file rather than a zipped folder.
Can I directly upload a .tar file via the extension uploadeder on Joomla 2.5 ?
Thanks
I did that but it gives me a .tar file rather than a zipped folder.
Can I directly upload a .tar file via the extension uploadeder on Joomla 2.5 ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Latest Hikashop 2.2 upgrade not displayed
Yes, both tar.gz and zip files are compatible with the joomla installer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds