- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 4
CATEGORY_CANONICAL
13 years 1 month ago #118424
by Batas
CATEGORY_CANONICAL was created by Batas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Dear Hika guys,
after the last update I've noticed a new field CATEGORY_CANONICAL on categories page. Tried to find a little bit more info on that but only I've got is a canonical URL on poduct page what is pretty much clear.
But what is CATEGORY_CANONICAL and how it should be dealt with?
thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Dear Hika guys,
after the last update I've noticed a new field CATEGORY_CANONICAL on categories page. Tried to find a little bit more info on that but only I've got is a canonical URL on poduct page what is pretty much clear.
But what is CATEGORY_CANONICAL and how it should be dealt with?
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118434
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CATEGORY_CANONICAL
Hi,
The Category Canonical is like the product canonical. It's a url to indicate the best link to access to this category.
When the breadcrumb is display (for example), the canonical url will be use in priority.
It allow you to have a better SEF.
Regards,
The Category Canonical is like the product canonical. It's a url to indicate the best link to access to this category.
When the breadcrumb is display (for example), the canonical url will be use in priority.
It allow you to have a better SEF.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118435
by Batas
Replied by Batas on topic CATEGORY_CANONICAL
ok, so it's for url, not for category's ID?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118459
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CATEGORY_CANONICAL
Hi,
Well I guess I said so.
Regards,
Well I guess I said so.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Batas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds