- Posts: 846
- Thank you received: 92
update to 2.2.0 problem css charset
13 years 1 month ago #118593
by lionel75
update to 2.2.0 problem css charset was created by lionel75
Hi
I update this day to hikashop 2.2.0
As i use a DVCS for follow/track the change I discover to little problem about css .
I don't know if the "bug" have been already post .....
go to \media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
line 825 black is now black become black\9
line 846 inline-block is now inline-block inline-block\9
line 1168
.hikashop_total_vote{ display: inline; }
become in the last version
.hikashop_total_vote{ display: inline;;}
regard's
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
--hikaserial --1.7.3
--OS windows 8 64 bits
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
--server apache-/IIS -:2.2.21/7
-- PHP apache/IIS -- : 5.3.9/5.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all firefox ( many version) chrome ( many) opera IE (many version) safari android, window phone, blackberry
I update this day to hikashop 2.2.0
As i use a DVCS for follow/track the change I discover to little problem about css .
I don't know if the "bug" have been already post .....
go to \media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
line 825 black is now black become black\9
line 846 inline-block is now inline-block inline-block\9
line 1168
.hikashop_total_vote{ display: inline; }
become in the last version
.hikashop_total_vote{ display: inline;;}
regard's
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
--hikaserial --1.7.3
--OS windows 8 64 bits
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
--server apache-/IIS -:2.2.21/7
-- PHP apache/IIS -- : 5.3.9/5.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all firefox ( many version) chrome ( many) opera IE (many version) safari android, window phone, blackberry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118607
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic update to 2.2.0 problem css charset
Hi,
It will be fix in the next release.
Thanks,
It will be fix in the next release.
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds