- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Add to cart button display
13 years 1 month ago #119520
by shivali
Add to cart button display was created by shivali
Hi there,
I am trying to change the add to cart button, but when I do that, all the other buttons also change. i.e. proceed to checkout, continue shopping etc. (Pls see attached screenshot) What I want to do is, have custom buttons for each of these. Please can you help?
Thanks.
I am trying to change the add to cart button, but when I do that, all the other buttons also change. i.e. proceed to checkout, continue shopping etc. (Pls see attached screenshot) What I want to do is, have custom buttons for each of these. Please can you help?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119521
by shivali
Replied by shivali on topic Add to cart button display
Sorry about putting this in the wrong category :oops: Will put this question up in the right forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119539
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart button display
Hi,
You have to be more specific, apply the css on:
And it will change the display only of the add to cart buttons.
You have to be more specific, apply the css on:
Code:
.hikashop_product .hikashop_cart_input{
// your css
}
And it will change the display only of the add to cart buttons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shivali
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds