- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
image file not imported correctly
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120254
by info@ifparts.com
image file not imported correctly was created by info@ifparts.com
Hello,
I have a problem with image files in my import csv.
I have copied all the jpg's to the correct location by filezilla and named the files equally to the names in the export file.
But the images are not loaded, not for categories and not for articles.
What am I doing wrong?
See attachment for the import file
I have a problem with image files in my import csv.
I have copied all the jpg's to the correct location by filezilla and named the files equally to the names in the export file.
But the images are not loaded, not for categories and not for articles.
What am I doing wrong?
See attachment for the import file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image file not imported correctly
Hi,
If it doesn't work, it's either that the files are not in the correct folder (by default it should be media/com_hikashop/upload) or that their name is not correct (make sure that you have the same case for both the name and the extension of both the CSV and the real file).
If it doesn't work, it's either that the files are not in the correct folder (by default it should be media/com_hikashop/upload) or that their name is not correct (make sure that you have the same case for both the name and the extension of both the CSV and the real file).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #120608
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic image file not imported correctly
Hello Nicolas,
The image files are named equally in the csv as in the upload directory. for example: belt.jpg (I have copied all images to: /httpdocs/media/com_hikashop/upload)
Or am I doing something wrong? It is not working in this moment.
The image files are named equally in the csv as in the upload directory. for example: belt.jpg (I have copied all images to: /httpdocs/media/com_hikashop/upload)
Or am I doing something wrong? It is not working in this moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120629
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic image file not imported correctly
Hi there,
Are you sure the name of the images are exactly the same? As Nicolas said the case is important (.jpg instead of .JPG can be the source of the issue). Also, make sure you didn't changed the upload folder in the main configuration
Are you sure the name of the images are exactly the same? As Nicolas said the case is important (.jpg instead of .JPG can be the source of the issue). Also, make sure you didn't changed the upload folder in the main configuration
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@ifparts.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120640
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic image file not imported correctly
Excuse me, I was doing something wrong!!
Problem solved
Problem solved
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by info@ifparts.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds