- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Pop Up No Longer Works After Upgrade
13 years 1 month ago #120445
by yideaz
Pop Up No Longer Works After Upgrade was created by yideaz
Testing out the update at:
Juil.com/hika22
Database Version 5.5.30-30.2
PHP Version 5.3.27
Web Server Apache
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.11 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
Hikashop; You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
1. Add to Cart does not display Popup, item is added to cart.
2. I have checked configuration, EXACTLY the same as the live site pre-update.
3. The "Edit Address" popup works
4. Can't get past Step 3 in checkout process
5. Shopping Cart shows Hikashop Creds at bottom, do not want, paid for the Business version.
Database Version 5.5.30-30.2
PHP Version 5.3.27
Web Server Apache
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.11 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
Hikashop; You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
1. Add to Cart does not display Popup, item is added to cart.
2. I have checked configuration, EXACTLY the same as the live site pre-update.
3. The "Edit Address" popup works
4. Can't get past Step 3 in checkout process
5. Shopping Cart shows Hikashop Creds at bottom, do not want, paid for the Business version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120480
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Pop Up No Longer Works After Upgrade
Hi there,
Before everything, I would suggest you to re-download the last Hikashop version on our website and install it again because it seems you have the 2.1.3 version and some strange behavior. Tell us what changed after reinstalling and we'll help you
Before everything, I would suggest you to re-download the last Hikashop version on our website and install it again because it seems you have the 2.1.3 version and some strange behavior. Tell us what changed after reinstalling and we'll help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120511
by yideaz
Replied by yideaz on topic Pop Up No Longer Works After Upgrade
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I have downloaded and installed Hikashop 2.2 in the subdirectory test site
juil.com/hika22
. Please reread my notes. I know that Hikashop is not working correctly in the live site, but people can at least check out. The "strange behavior" is what I'm requesting help with.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120527
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Pop Up No Longer Works After Upgrade
Your question was clear, but we just released the 2.2.1 version which bring a lot of bug fix so this could already be a first step into solving your issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds