- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Error message after automated update (business)
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120597
by conticreative
Error message after automated update (business) was created by conticreative
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ggboxing.com/staging
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 3.2.45 (DB: 5.5.30-30.2)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `psjzn_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
In the Joomla Cpanel I received the notice that I ahd updates. Turned out to be hikashop, but I was getting the message that I had to enter the URL for the license. I seemed to remember I did that, but when I checked I did enter the URL, however hikashop was in a subdirectory, so I added "staging" to the URL, which I didn't think it was necessary.
After that, I was able to update, but right after the update I got this message
I had just installed Hikashop last week and so far I have done nothing to it. I was just about to do some work on it when this happened.
Everything seems to be working OK. But I figured I'd post here before investing too much time on a possibly faulty installation.
Thank you for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 3.2.45 (DB: 5.5.30-30.2)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `psjzn_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
In the Joomla Cpanel I received the notice that I ahd updates. Turned out to be hikashop, but I was getting the message that I had to enter the URL for the license. I seemed to remember I did that, but when I checked I did enter the URL, however hikashop was in a subdirectory, so I added "staging" to the URL, which I didn't think it was necessary.
After that, I was able to update, but right after the update I got this message
Code:
Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `psjzn_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
I had just installed Hikashop last week and so far I have done nothing to it. I was just about to do some work on it when this happened.
Everything seems to be working OK. But I figured I'd post here before investing too much time on a possibly faulty installation.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120598
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error message after automated update (business)
Hi,
We added the column "field_display" between the 2.2.0 and the 2.2.1. I think you install a HikaShop 2.2.0 with the column "field_display" in the install script.
So worry about this message, it will be just happen once. We will see to add a check in the installer for other users so they won't have to message if they are in the same case of you.
Regards,
We added the column "field_display" between the 2.2.0 and the 2.2.1. I think you install a HikaShop 2.2.0 with the column "field_display" in the install script.
So worry about this message, it will be just happen once. We will see to add a check in the installer for other users so they won't have to message if they are in the same case of you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds