Skip to main content

Variants shown by list instead of drop down

More
13 years 1 month ago #120721 by PeterChain
Once in product view:

I want to see my product the usual way:

one set of pictures, one price, one of each thing...

nut I would like not to have a dropdown list for variants but a table with as many rows as variants in which each row has the "Add to cart" icon.

Is it possible by administrator settings?

Shall I build a template view? if so, is it feasible to replace the dropdown list for such a table?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120725 by nicolas
Hi,

You can change the "characteristic display method" option of the configuration from "dropdown" to "list" and that will do it automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum