- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Error upgrading tables
13 years 1 month ago #120829
by zebrafilm
Error upgrading tables was created by zebrafilm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 bizz
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
After upgrading a standard Hika to the business version I got this error:
Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `qbuwg_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Any clue? How to fix this best? Remove the table or field?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 bizz
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
After upgrading a standard Hika to the business version I got this error:
Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `qbuwg_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Any clue? How to fix this best? Remove the table or field?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error upgrading tables
Hi,
Hope this will help you a litlle.
This error message is only saying that you already had the 'field_display' column into your "hikashop_field" table, so I don't think that you'll have some problem regarding this error.Duplicate column name 'field_display' SQL=ALTER TABLE `qbuwg_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Hope this will help you a litlle.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120910
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Error upgrading tables
THanks but this not an answer. sorry 
I am comfortable in DBses but this normally does not happen on any update. I am also having other issues with that site and this might be related. It seems related to having the two other versions here before we updated to the bizz version.
Unfortunately we already put a lot of work in there otherwise I would strip everything and start fresh.
I have done two re-installs to see if that helped but none did.
I want to clear errors like that before I start submitting other issue......
I am comfortable in DBses but this normally does not happen on any update. I am also having other issues with that site and this might be related. It seems related to having the two other versions here before we updated to the bizz version.
Unfortunately we already put a lot of work in there otherwise I would strip everything and start fresh.
I have done two re-installs to see if that helped but none did.
I want to clear errors like that before I start submitting other issue......
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by zebrafilm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120911
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Error upgrading tables
OK remade the field manually and it seem to have solved that issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds