- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Moving terms accept button next to NEXT button
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121067
by 1fcb
Moving terms accept button next to NEXT button was created by 1fcb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
Hi, in which view would I be able to move the "Accept terms and conditiion" input field and text down from the top next to the next button?
Unfortunately I could not find the correct checkout view.
On another topic: I would like to move the delivery adress part on the checkout step to the right of the billing address part, instead of having it below. Would you be so kind to point me to the right place to change?
Hi, in which view would I be able to move the "Accept terms and conditiion" input field and text down from the top next to the next button?
Unfortunately I could not find the correct checkout view.
On another topic: I would like to move the delivery adress part on the checkout step to the right of the billing address part, instead of having it below. Would you be so kind to point me to the right place to change?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by 1fcb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121105
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Moving terms accept button next to NEXT button
Hi,
I don't understand what you want to do for your "accept terms and condition" field.
To be more precise, I do not understand what "top next" is and what "next to the next button" is.
After that, the shipping address is normally display next to the billing address, on the same "line".
You can check on our demo website.
I guess that you have a template which change it. Maybe a Joomla 3 responsive template and a small screen.
Regards,
I don't understand what you want to do for your "accept terms and condition" field.
To be more precise, I do not understand what "top next" is and what "next to the next button" is.
After that, the shipping address is normally display next to the billing address, on the same "line".
You can check on our demo website.
I guess that you have a template which change it. Maybe a Joomla 3 responsive template and a small screen.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121445
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Moving terms accept button next to NEXT button
solved the first one... didn't realize that you can change the display order on the checkout config page by moving the object for each step up and down.
Also solved the second one: I included the following in the CSS
.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part {
width: 350px;
float: left;
}
Also solved the second one: I included the following in the CSS
.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part {
width: 350px;
float: left;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds