- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
404 error after removing last article
13 years 3 weeks ago #122056
by rbeelen1
404 error after removing last article was created by rbeelen1
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
www.edgale.com
Hikashop starter 2.2.1
Joomla 2.5.14
Browser = Chrome
Error: 404
I Added 5 items in de cart
I removed all 5 items (delete button behind the item)
After removing the last item, i got a 404 error. Also i see a link with: www.edgale.com/www.edgale.com
What do i need to change?
Regards,
Robert
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
www.edgale.com
Hikashop starter 2.2.1
Joomla 2.5.14
Browser = Chrome
Error: 404
I Added 5 items in de cart
I removed all 5 items (delete button behind the item)
After removing the last item, i got a 404 error. Also i see a link with: www.edgale.com/www.edgale.com
What do i need to change?
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122092
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi,
I wasn't able to reproduce the problem on my end, so can you give a link to your shop so I can do some tests ?
I wasn't able to reproduce the problem on my end, so can you give a link to your shop so I can do some tests ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122111
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic 404 error after removing last article
The link is:
www.edgale.com/index.php/merchandise
- Add 2 items
- Click on 'Proceed to checkout'
- Delete the 2 items
- the 404 will occur.
- Add 2 items
- Click on 'Proceed to checkout'
- Delete the 2 items
- the 404 will occur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122145
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 404 error after removing last article
None of your products is published, so can't add a product to my cart
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122387
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi Mohamed,
The products are online now...
Regards,
Robert
The products are online now...
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122704
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi Robert,
I am sorry but the link you gave us send a 404 error.
Is the page still online?
I am sorry but the link you gave us send a 404 error.
Is the page still online?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123154
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi Eliot,
Due to another problem (solved now) the link has been changed: www.edgale.com/index.php/autographs
Regards,
Robert
Due to another problem (solved now) the link has been changed: www.edgale.com/index.php/autographs
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123159
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi,
There is an option in HikaShop, named "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty".
It allows you to specify a URL when the cart is empty. It requires a relative url (without the domain name) or an absolute one (starting with "http://").
By empty this option, HikaShop will redirect the user to the homepage. I think that it's what you want to do.
Regards,
There is an option in HikaShop, named "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty".
It allows you to specify a URL when the cart is empty. It requires a relative url (without the domain name) or an absolute one (starting with "http://").
By empty this option, HikaShop will redirect the user to the homepage. I think that it's what you want to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rbeelen1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123296
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic 404 error after removing last article
Hi Jerome,
The problem is solved now. I entered the website again in the URL causing this error. After leaving blanc, the error was gone.
Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Robert
The problem is solved now. I entered the website again in the URL causing this error. After leaving blanc, the error was gone.
Thanks for the help.
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds