- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Subscriptions
13 years 3 weeks ago #122248
by alison
Hikashop Subscriptions was created by alison
- If I buy HikaShop Business, is it only what I can use on a website?
- What are subscriptions?
- Now I have a web Essencial HikaShop but still not active. I serve the same HikaShop you purchase for your web?
Thank you,
- What are subscriptions?
- Now I have a web Essencial HikaShop but still not active. I serve the same HikaShop you purchase for your web?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Subscriptions
Hi,
You can use it on several websites.
However, support and services like the auto update or the cron are only for one website for one year per subscription. Then, you need to renew the subscription to the support and services if you want to extend them.
Your Essential edition is active on our end. You just need to enter your website via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website.
You can use it on several websites.
However, support and services like the auto update or the cron are only for one website for one year per subscription. Then, you need to renew the subscription to the support and services if you want to extend them.
Your Essential edition is active on our end. You just need to enter your website via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122352
by alison
Replied by alison on topic Hikashop Subscriptions
Thanks for your reply Nicolas,
What is Cron?
And if I want a new subscription on another website as I do?
I have to buy again or just install the program that I have and then I subscribe?
thanks!
What is Cron?
And if I want a new subscription on another website as I do?
I have to buy again or just install the program that I have and then I subscribe?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Subscriptions
You can install it on a different website no problem on that. The services of the subscription are limited to one website as I explained earlier so you will need to buy again the edition for that website if you need the services there too.
You can read more about cron tasks here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
You can read more about cron tasks here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds