- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
update to 2.2.1 business error
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122901
by plumbingdeals
update to 2.2.1 business error was created by plumbingdeals
Just updated to 2.2.1 business...after update received this error:
0 SQL=ALTER TABLE `o5bto_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Things seem to be OK, but should I do or look at anything?
Thanks...
0 SQL=ALTER TABLE `o5bto_hikashop_field` ADD `field_display` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Things seem to be OK, but should I do or look at anything?
Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122910
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic update to 2.2.1 business error
Hi,
I think that this error message only means that you already had the 'field_display' column into your "hikashop_field" table, so I don't think that you'll have some problem regarding this error.
Can you download the last hikashop version through our website, install it again, and if your have an error, show me some screenshots ?
thank you.
I think that this error message only means that you already had the 'field_display' column into your "hikashop_field" table, so I don't think that you'll have some problem regarding this error.
Can you download the last hikashop version through our website, install it again, and if your have an error, show me some screenshots ?
thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds