- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing after modifying category
13 years 2 weeks ago #123844
by walter
Products not showing after modifying category was created by walter
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.todo-aerografia.org/tienda/categoria/70-purpurinas-flakes
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
The product list of a certain category is not showing anymore and I can't find the way to solve it. The issue started when I moved the products from several sub-categories to the mother category and then deleted the sub-categories.
I appreciate a prompt response.
Thanks
Walter
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
The product list of a certain category is not showing anymore and I can't find the way to solve it. The issue started when I moved the products from several sub-categories to the mother category and then deleted the sub-categories.
I appreciate a prompt response.
Thanks
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123870
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Products not showing after modifying category
Hi,
I clearly don't have the same result that you for the link you gave.
Regards,
I clearly don't have the same result that you for the link you gave.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds