Skip to main content

I need help with this

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123875 by bobspurlock
hello, I posted a comment a week ago and did not get back help
everything is working fine except this. I get this line when I am ready to check out


Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123876 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic I need help with this
Hi,

www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...ut-error.html#123265
Sorry but I answered you and I didn't receive your private message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum