Missing State
- natselection
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124033
by natselection
Missing State was created by natselection
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
suzytoronto.com/component/hikashop/user/form?Itemid=263
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
For some reason I'm missing an individual state in the registration field. It does show up when you edit/add your address but not in the registration. It's enabled in all of the zones from what I can see.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
For some reason I'm missing an individual state in the registration field. It does show up when you edit/add your address but not in the registration. It's enabled in all of the zones from what I can see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124068
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Missing State
Hi,
I think that the "Alaska" state is hidden by the dropdown input filter.
Thanks to try to hide this input with a display none css property.
I think that the "Alaska" state is hidden by the dropdown input filter.
Thanks to try to hide this input with a display none css property.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- natselection
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 1 week ago #124317
by natselection
Replied by natselection on topic Missing State
I added this to the css via firebug
It hid the box at the top of the dropdown but Alaska wasn't under it.
Code:
.chzn-container-single .chzn-search {display: none;}
It hid the box at the top of the dropdown but Alaska wasn't under it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing State
I don't see why that would happen. Would it be possible to check your settings in the backend ? Maybe we'll find some clues on what's going on.
You can send the credentials via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
You can send the credentials via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds