- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping price not display in checkout
13 years 1 week ago #124247
by wynchcote
Shipping price not display in checkout was created by wynchcote
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wynchcotewebsites.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
In checkout, after selection of delivery method, the total value increases but the shipping amount does not display.
This is happening since the last update.
Review of source shows the amount is not being called i.e. not hidden by CSS.
Example:
---
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_total2_title" class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_title hikashop_cart_title">
Total </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value">
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full">
<span class="hikashop_product_price">£ 1.00</span> </span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping_title" class="hikashop_cart_shipping_title hikashop_cart_title">
Shipping </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_shipping_value" >
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping">
</span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total_title" class="hikashop_cart_total_title hikashop_cart_title">
Final total </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_total_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total">
£ 2.00 </span>
</td>
</tr>
---
Screenprint of result attached.
---
Is this a glitch to be fixed in next release?
Thanks, ken
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
In checkout, after selection of delivery method, the total value increases but the shipping amount does not display.
This is happening since the last update.
Review of source shows the amount is not being called i.e. not hidden by CSS.
Example:
---
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_total2_title" class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_title hikashop_cart_title">
Total </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value">
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full">
<span class="hikashop_product_price">£ 1.00</span> </span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping_title" class="hikashop_cart_shipping_title hikashop_cart_title">
Shipping </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_shipping_value" >
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping">
</span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td> <td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total_title" class="hikashop_cart_total_title hikashop_cart_title">
Final total </td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_total_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total">
£ 2.00 </span>
</td>
</tr>
---
Screenprint of result attached.
Attachment not found
---
Is this a glitch to be fixed in next release?
Thanks, ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124273
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Hi,
Have you edited the view "checkout / cart" ?
If it is, thanks to remove the customization and see if it's working.
Can you give us a screenshot of your shipping method configuration ?
Have you edited the view "checkout / cart" ?
If it is, thanks to remove the customization and see if it's working.
Can you give us a screenshot of your shipping method configuration ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: pymgym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124280
by wynchcote
Replied by wynchcote on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Sorted - I overlooked updating my template HTML overrides. Can now sort.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Ken
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133820
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Hi,
I had the same problem: the total value increases but the shipping amount does not display.
I removed customization of the view "checkout / cart" and solved partially the problem.
After that, shipping price displayed with taxes and I needed to display it without.
I did the following changes in the view "checkout / cart", but I'm not sure if those changes are correct:
could you confirm me those changes are right?
Thanks
I had the same problem: the total value increases but the shipping amount does not display.
I removed customization of the view "checkout / cart" and solved partially the problem.
After that, shipping price displayed with taxes and I needed to display it without.
I did the following changes in the view "checkout / cart", but I'm not sure if those changes are correct:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_shipping_value" >
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping">
<?php
if(isset($this->value)) {
echo $this->value;
} else {
$shipping_price = null;
foreach($this->shipping as $shipping) {
if(!isset($shipping->shipping_price) && isset($shipping->shipping_price) ) {
$shipping->shipping_price = $shipping->shipping_price;
}
if(isset($shipping->shipping_price)) {
if($shipping_price === null)
$shipping_price = 0.0;
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)==0 || !$this->params->get('price_with_tax') || !isset($shipping->shipping_price)) {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price;
} else {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price;
}
}
}
if($shipping_price !== null) {
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($shipping_price, hikashop_getCurrency());
}
}
?>
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
It's much more simple than that.
In the checkout/cart file, you have the code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value_with_tax,$additional->price_currency_id);
Simply change it to:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value,$additional->price_currency_id);
and you will get the shipping price without tax displayed instead of the shpiping price with tax.
In the checkout/cart file, you have the code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value_with_tax,$additional->price_currency_id);
Simply change it to:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value,$additional->price_currency_id);
and you will get the shipping price without tax displayed instead of the shpiping price with tax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133988
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
I removed my customization in the checkout/cart file and I changed the code you said to me, but shipping price display with taxes.
This is the code I changed:
This is the code I changed:
Code:
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_shipping">
<?php
if(!empty($additional->price_value) || empty($additional->value)) {
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)==0 || !$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value,$additional->price_currency_id);
}else{
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$additional->price_value,$additional->price_currency_id);
}
} else {
echo $additional->value;
}
?>
</span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134100
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Hi,
That should work, how do you have removed the customization ? By clicking on the dustbin in the views listing ?
Thanks to check in your template folder if there is not another version of the file or something like that.
That should work, how do you have removed the customization ? By clicking on the dustbin in the views listing ?
Thanks to check in your template folder if there is not another version of the file or something like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134138
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Hi,
yes, I have removed the customization by clicking on the dustbin in the views listing and there is not another version of the file in my template folder.
This change of code does not works but I changed the following code:
by:
and together with your code changes seems to work fine.
I have no idea of php and I don't know if these changes are correct.
yes, I have removed the customization by clicking on the dustbin in the views listing and there is not another version of the file in my template folder.
This change of code does not works but I changed the following code:
Code:
<?php
if(isset($this->value)) {
echo $this->value;
} else {
$shipping_price = null;
foreach($this->shipping as $shipping) {
if(!isset($shipping->shipping_price) && isset($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax) ) {
$shipping->shipping_price = $shipping->shipping_price_with_tax;
}
if(isset($shipping->shipping_price)) {
if($shipping_price === null)
$shipping_price = 0.0;
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)==0 || !$this->params->get('price_with_tax') || !isset($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax)) {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price;
} else {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price_with_tax;
}
}
}
if($shipping_price !== null) {
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($shipping_price, hikashop_getCurrency());
}
}
?>
Code:
<?php
if(isset($this->value)) {
echo $this->value;
} else {
$shipping_price = null;
foreach($this->shipping as $shipping) {
if(!isset($shipping->shipping_price) && isset($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax) ) {
$shipping->shipping_price = $shipping->shipping_price_with_tax;
}
if(isset($shipping->shipping_price)) {
if($shipping_price === null)
$shipping_price = 0.0;
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)==0 || !$this->params->get('price_with_tax') || !isset($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax)) {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price;
} else {
$shipping_price += $shipping->shipping_price;
}
}
}
if($shipping_price !== null) {
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($shipping_price, hikashop_getCurrency());
}
}
?>
I have no idea of php and I don't know if these changes are correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134242
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping price not display in checkout
Hi,
This change seems to be correct
This change seems to be correct
The following user(s) said Thank You: pymgym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds