- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
How to modify url
13 years 1 week ago #124866
by walter
How to modify url was created by walter
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.todo-aerografia.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 221 business
-- Joomla version -- : 2514
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to modify the way hikashop shows the urls.
This is what I get:
www.todo-aerografia.com/ tienda/producto/517-aerografo-elite-e4182/category_pathway-82,
and www.todo-aerografia.com/ tienda/categoria/517-aerografo-elite-e4182/category_pathway-82,
and this is what I want:
www.todo-aerografia.com/ name-of-category/517-aerografo-elite-e4182
Please help
Thank you
Walter
-- HikaShop version -- : 221 business
-- Joomla version -- : 2514
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to modify the way hikashop shows the urls.
This is what I get:
www.todo-aerografia.com/ tienda/producto/517-aerografo-elite-e4182/category_pathway-82,
and www.todo-aerografia.com/ tienda/categoria/517-aerografo-elite-e4182/category_pathway-82,
and this is what I want:
www.todo-aerografia.com/ name-of-category/517-aerografo-elite-e4182
- get rid of "/tienda" which I can do with htaccess
- change "/producto" or "/categoria" to the name of the category
- get rid of "/category_pathway-82"
Please help
Thank you
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to modify url
Hi,
For the category_pathway, if you toggle the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration, you won't have it anymore.
Regarding the producto/categoria part that you want to be dynamically replaced by the name of the category, there is no easy way to do it.
Either you use a third party SEF rewriting extension where you would specify alias URLs (it can be hard work if you have a lot of products), or you edit the file components/com_hikashop/router.php and add custom code in it to replace that part of the URL by the current category.
For the category_pathway, if you toggle the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration, you won't have it anymore.
Regarding the producto/categoria part that you want to be dynamically replaced by the name of the category, there is no easy way to do it.
Either you use a third party SEF rewriting extension where you would specify alias URLs (it can be hard work if you have a lot of products), or you edit the file components/com_hikashop/router.php and add custom code in it to replace that part of the URL by the current category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124931
by walter
Replied by walter on topic How to modify url
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for the prompt response.
I wouldn't like to use any 3rd party SEF component (bad experience) and I have no skills in php. Could you please help me with the code?
Thanks again
Walter
Thank you for the prompt response.
I wouldn't like to use any 3rd party SEF component (bad experience) and I have no skills in php. Could you please help me with the code?
Thanks again
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124947
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to modify url
We won't be. It's kind of complex and not something we can just give two lines of code to add somewhere. It needs proper development.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds