Skip to main content

SOLVED: Price rounding, avoid error in bookkeeping

More
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #125472 by scharfet
-- url of the page with the problem -- : monpetitpot.es/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

Hello,

order_full_price in backend (and in exported csv-file)
i.e.
10,0044444 € Order 1 (rounded: 10,00)
10,0044444 € Order 2 (roundend: 10,00)
20,0088888 € Total amount (Rounded: 20.01)

I will would two payemnts with 10 Euros each (20 € in total),
but in my bookkeeping would show 20,01 €,

Would it be the best way do limit the rounding to 2 digits after the coma? Maybee it is the best way to avoid the posibility of erros in hte bookkeeping. Do you agree?

If yes, is is easily possilbe to limit the rounting to tow digits? How to do it?

Many thanks for your attention!
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by scharfet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125475 by nicolas
Hi,

Sure. You can do that by turning on the option "Round prices during calculations" of the configuration (available since the 2.2.2 release).
Note that it will only apply to new orders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scharfet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125476 by scharfet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #125547 by ahcopyart
Hello, I too am looking into this "rounding" thing. Your comments says it is an option in 2.2.2, we are on 2.2.1 and so I just downloaded and installed 2.2.2, I have looked but can't find this option in the configuration, please let me know where exactly it is. I also note that after I installed 2.2.2, it still says I am using 2.2.1 when I go to Hikashop "Update/About".

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #125555 by Jerome
Hi,

We had a little version number problem in the package. We fixed it so you can re-download HikaShop 2.2.2 which will now display the right version number.

The option for the rounding is in the main tab, with the taxes options.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #125580 by ahcopyart
Great, thanks for that Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum