- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 9
Can't login and register with Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
I suddenly can't register with Hikashop and Joomla anymore. I don't know if it is the update to 2.2.2 but last week before the update it worked. Already registered users can login but new registration is not possible. If I deactivate the " Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin"
everything is Ok.
With this plugin enabled I can't login and register. After clicking the submit button I will be redirected immediatly to home and no user account is created.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a link to the shop so that we can see the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The Site is currently under development, it's no production site. The Shop is under "Bestellen" or submenu "Zur Kasse".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe this helps to find the error: If I simply don't fill out the form, shouldn't there an error message come that I have to fill out the mandatory fields? This message doesn't come. If I submit an empty form it just redirects me to home as stated in the first post with a filled out form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now the mandatory fields in the register form are checked and the "Thank you for register" message appears. But still no new user will be created in Joomla.
EDIT: No Joomla user is created but Hikashop user are created. Without name just with e-mail.
EDIT2: The Hika part of the registration is Ok. All data are there. By the Joomla part, name and username is missing and that's for sure the reason why the Joomla user will not be created. After registration no error message appears but the screen stay on an empty content page with this URL: www.wp11204424.server-he.de/index.php/co...kashop/user/register maybe there should be another button which is not shown???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm waiting for answers since yesterday, round about 24 hours but nobody of the dev seems to be interested in my problem. A Shop where nobody can login/register is useless. The minimum of support is to simply answer your customers.
So, do you need some further information from me? Do you know about the problem and have a short term solution? Do you have no idea what's wrong? Are you interested to solve my problem? I can't wait several weeks to eventually solve this problem. My customers want to go online as soon as possible and the only thing I van say to them is - be patient there are problems with the shop. What problems?....ähm...hmmm...ufff....don't know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Each time you answer to your message, you lost your position in the waiting queue.
I am sorry but it's how our system is implemented so, more often you will reply, more difficult it will be to have a fast answer.
Yes if there is no username in the HikaShop user list, it means that you have an HikaShop user but not a Joomla one.
It is the "guest checkout mode", where we do not create a Joomla user.
If you want a fast fix, you can send us some credentials so we will be able to make some tests in your website and make a fix if required.
For the moment, the best is to send me a private message or an email (jerome at hikashop.com).
If the account have the access to install new HikaShop package it will be easier for us to update your HikaShop with the latest version. If you can provide us a FTP access, we will be able to add more easily some debug traces for our tests and find the problem faster.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
At the moment the site is running at the company server where several customer sites are running. The next days, I will get the login data from the server of this hikashop customer. I will transfer the site to this server and then you can get acces to the site and ftp.
I will send you an E-Mail if it's ready.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
but
if I want to register over the cart it stays on the registration site and not redirects to home (good) with a system message that an empty password is not allowed. It doesn't matter if I let all fields empty or if I fill them out.
With "over the cart" I mean: If a user is not registered or logged in...namely a new user puts some items in the cart and clicks the button "checkout" in the cart. This form behaves as described above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made a test in your website and I created an account in the checkout without any problem.
Sorry, I can't reproduce your problem.
But maybe there is something I missed...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm really sorry but it seems the problem is Firefox. I tried it with Chrome and everything is ok. Don't know which problem Firefox has, I deleted the cache more than one time but it always shows this phenomenon.
So, sorry for bother you here with this problem which seems to be a browser problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I tried it with the last version of Hikashop and it worked fine, did you solved your issue ? with which Firefox version were you testing your registration form ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's really my Firfox. As I said, I tried it with Chrome and IE and everything is ok. A workmate did a test too and it works as it should. Because Firefox is my main browser I always used Firefox and didn't come at the idea to test it with another browser.
I also have strange behaviors with firefox and other Sites I develop from time to time. Normally I delete the cache and everything is ok but in the case of hikashop it's not. Important is that the shop is running very well and customers can register. The thing with my Firefox will be solved in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.