Coupon, Affiliate - just not sure
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 day ago #125672
by fireballxl5
Coupon, Affiliate - just not sure was created by fireballxl5
Hi All
In the checkout process I want potential customers to be able to enter a code which they will have seen on a flyer. I would also like to be able to validate the code, but that isn't essential. There are no discounts to be offered, I only need to find out who and what is working for me in terms of fliers. I am thinking of using the coupon code but I cannot find instructions on how to create one.
I am not having any joy in getting an answer via the forum, once again I'm probably using the wrong words, so can I ask you to point me in the right direction.
If upgrading to the full version to get affiliate functionality is required, that is no problem apart from the fact that nobody distributing leaflets for me has their own web page so this seemed to be the wrong path.
Cheers
In the checkout process I want potential customers to be able to enter a code which they will have seen on a flyer. I would also like to be able to validate the code, but that isn't essential. There are no discounts to be offered, I only need to find out who and what is working for me in terms of fliers. I am thinking of using the coupon code but I cannot find instructions on how to create one.
I am not having any joy in getting an answer via the forum, once again I'm probably using the wrong words, so can I ask you to point me in the right direction.
If upgrading to the full version to get affiliate functionality is required, that is no problem apart from the fact that nobody distributing leaflets for me has their own web page so this seemed to be the wrong path.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125709
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Coupon, Affiliate - just not sure
Hi,
Here is the link for the Discount / coupons:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...p-discount-form.html
To create a coupon, you have to go through Order > Discount and select the type "Coupon" then set the desired restrictions.
You can publish / unpublish the coupons.
And here for the affiliates:
www.hikashop.com/affiliate.html
Here is the link for the Discount / coupons:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...p-discount-form.html
To create a coupon, you have to go through Order > Discount and select the type "Coupon" then set the desired restrictions.
You can publish / unpublish the coupons.
And here for the affiliates:
www.hikashop.com/affiliate.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds