- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
multiple shipping invoices
13 years 14 hours ago #125810
by scharfet
multiple shipping invoices was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello.
I wonder how to create multiple shipping invoices.
In case I sold 10 products and one of theme I do not have in stock right now.
Who can I send to my client two shipping invoices within two parcels? One with the 9 products that I have in stock, and a week later a second parecl with the product that ran out of stock.
Would it be correct to modify manually the order (eliminating the product that ran out of stock) in order to print an shipping invoice without the missing product. But how to create the second shipping invoice with the missing product.
In Hikashop I can not use shipping invoice numbers, correct?
Thank you very much for your clarifications.
Best
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello.
I wonder how to create multiple shipping invoices.
In case I sold 10 products and one of theme I do not have in stock right now.
Who can I send to my client two shipping invoices within two parcels? One with the 9 products that I have in stock, and a week later a second parecl with the product that ran out of stock.
Would it be correct to modify manually the order (eliminating the product that ran out of stock) in order to print an shipping invoice without the missing product. But how to create the second shipping invoice with the missing product.
In Hikashop I can not use shipping invoice numbers, correct?
Thank you very much for your clarifications.
Best
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 hours ago #125843
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic multiple shipping invoices
Hi,
Note that you can manually create invoice through "Hikashop->Orders->'NEW'".
Your customers aren't supposed to be able to buy out of stock products, can you give us more detail about your "shipping invoice numbers".scharfet wrote: Who can I send to my client two shipping invoices within two parcels? One with the 9 products that I have in stock, and a week later a second parecl with the product that ran out of stock.
Note that you can manually create invoice through "Hikashop->Orders->'NEW'".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds