How to city and state for those who bought
13 years 4 hours ago #125910
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
How to city and state for those who bought was created by simo90
Joomla! 2.5.9
Hikishop version is 2.2.0 Business
How do I see and sort the addresses of all those who purchased products in the last year? When I go to the "Customer" tab, I get all those who also signed up for my newsletter, but I only want to see and sort the addresses of those I shipped to. I need to figure out taxes, so I need to group all customers from my state, then be able to see what city they are from.
Hikishop version is 2.2.0 Business
How do I see and sort the addresses of all those who purchased products in the last year? When I go to the "Customer" tab, I get all those who also signed up for my newsletter, but I only want to see and sort the addresses of those I shipped to. I need to figure out taxes, so I need to group all customers from my state, then be able to see what city they are from.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 hour ago #125931
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to city and state for those who bought
Hi,
You can export the order in order to access to all data (in raw mode).
You can also use the "mass action" in order to display the columns you want with the filters you wants.
Regards,
You can export the order in order to access to all data (in raw mode).
You can also use the "mass action" in order to display the columns you want with the filters you wants.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds