- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
menu on hikashop
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #126085
by bobspurlock
menu on hikashop was created by bobspurlock
hello, I have a problem. I changed the menu type to hikashop category and everything is fine, but the contact page is in white bacground and it is hard to read the contacts fields. now where it says sizes the color is fine except in the fields of Contact. When you click on a contact page the contact form is hard to read. This only happen when the menu is converted into a hikashop catery. I need to make the contact form page to work with the dafault template I am using.
here is my website link www.telegraphhillrobes.com
thank you very much friend
here is my website link www.telegraphhillrobes.com
thank you very much friend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126103
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic menu on hikashop
Hi,
I have some difficulties to understand your problem.
Can you provide us direct link to the page which cause the problem ? (or explain the problem using a screenshot).
Thanks
I have some difficulties to understand your problem.
Can you provide us direct link to the page which cause the problem ? (or explain the problem using a screenshot).
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds