- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout Workflow problem
I am trying to delete the Login/Register and just proceed to checkout as a guest. I read the posts and your answer but it doesn't work.
1- First I keep in Checkout Workflow:
login,address_shipping_payment_coupon_cart_status_fields_confirm,end
and in the part "Login & Registration" I choose: No, no registration, No
When I run a test and try to check out as a guest I still have:
Login or create a new account
Registration
2- I deleted fron ther checkout workflow the Login keeping this command:
address_shipping_payment_coupon_cart_status_fields_confirm,end
In this case I have the message of error:
No shipping method found
What can I do to have just the address without the need to register and login and checkout as guest?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is working, it's just the translation which made a confusion.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
?the translation which made a confusion
If I am confused so are my customers...
What would be the good translation and how to implement it?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But the function of that form changes properly.
You can modify the text to whatever you want ( for example "guest checkout" or "address form" or what not ) with a translation override, like any other text in Hikashop:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.