- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Customer signed in view of Orders Table
12 years 11 months ago #126858
by wynchcote
Customer signed in view of Orders Table was created by wynchcote
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test site on desktop
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Sorry to bother you with a basic CSS query.
I can see how to align Orders table TD content and have aligned LEFT (see screenprint below).
But how to LEFT align the centred TH line.
I have tried everything!
Thanks in advance of a prod in the right direction.
Ken
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Sorry to bother you with a basic CSS query.
I can see how to align Orders table TD content and have aligned LEFT (see screenprint below).
But how to LEFT align the centred TH line.
I have tried everything!
Thanks in advance of a prod in the right direction.
Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer signed in view of Orders Table
I suppose that this should work:
#hikashop_order_listing th{ text-align:left !important;}
#hikashop_order_listing th{ text-align:left !important;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127129
by wynchcote
Replied by wynchcote on topic Customer signed in view of Orders Table
doh!
I thought I had tried that.
Working in Chrome browser - maybe cache was causing my problem.
Sorted - thanks for your great support.
I thought I had tried that.
Working in Chrome browser - maybe cache was causing my problem.
Sorted - thanks for your great support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds