- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Hide related products
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127155
by anlicor
Hide related products was created by anlicor
Hello I have a situation where the related products module shows up on the product detail page. I was wondering where I would go to remove related products from this page.
For example:
www.drenolsurf.com/component/hikashop/product/11-summer-bags
For example:
www.drenolsurf.com/component/hikashop/product/11-summer-bags
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by anlicor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127182
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide related products
Hi,
I guess you have configure modules to be shown under the product page (in the HikaShop configuration).
Regards,
I guess you have configure modules to be shown under the product page (in the HikaShop configuration).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds