- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127302
by scharfet
Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello,
A ) I would need to add the net shipping cost to the sum of net price of all products of Tax ID (sipping uses the standard tax: Tax ID=2)
In the configuration I coosed display price wit taxes becaus I need this ajustment for the frontend, but in the invoice I would need the sum of the net price.
B ) I also would need to add the shipping VAT amount to the correspondent TAX (ID=2). Would this be possilbe? My php knowletge is very basic.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you for your support!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello,
A ) I would need to add the net shipping cost to the sum of net price of all products of Tax ID (sipping uses the standard tax: Tax ID=2)
In the configuration I coosed display price wit taxes becaus I need this ajustment for the frontend, but in the invoice I would need the sum of the net price.
B ) I also would need to add the shipping VAT amount to the correspondent TAX (ID=2). Would this be possilbe? My php knowletge is very basic.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you for your support!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
Hi,
Modification you asked are not easy to do. It requires a lot of modification in the view in order to change how the process is made.
I recommend you to ask to a developer to made you this customization using an HikaShop view override.
You can also contact our team thanks to the "contact us" page in order to request a quote.
Please mentions the different pages/elements that you want to override (front-end, back-end, emails ?)
Regards,
Modification you asked are not easy to do. It requires a lot of modification in the view in order to change how the process is made.
I recommend you to ask to a developer to made you this customization using an HikaShop view override.
You can also contact our team thanks to the "contact us" page in order to request a quote.
Please mentions the different pages/elements that you want to override (front-end, back-end, emails ?)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127493
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
ok, I contacted as you recommended.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130370
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
Hi Jerome,
I contacted Hikasop several times that I would accept the quote, but I have not received any answer from Hikashop.
Normaly I would not isnsit, but in this case it is realy urgent.
Please aswer.
Best,
Hannes
I contacted Hikasop several times that I would accept the quote, but I have not received any answer from Hikashop.
Normaly I would not isnsit, but in this case it is realy urgent.
Please aswer.
Best,
Hannes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130395
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
Hi,
Nicolas is very busy but he will answer you.
But it is possible that he has already answered you, did you checked your "spam" folder just in case ?
Regards,
Nicolas is very busy but he will answer you.
But it is possible that he has already answered you, did you checked your "spam" folder just in case ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130481
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
Hello Jerome.
finaly Nicolas answered, but unfortunately he told me that he could not do the work within the next two weeks because he will be on the Joomla world congress.
I asked him ho reconisder, but in case he can not do the work soon, would it possible that you or somone els in your team did the modifications? It is because it is the very last thing to do before publishing the online shop. It is really urgent.
Best regards,
finaly Nicolas answered, but unfortunately he told me that he could not do the work within the next two weeks because he will be on the Joomla world congress.
I asked him ho reconisder, but in case he can not do the work soon, would it possible that you or somone els in your team did the modifications? It is because it is the very last thing to do before publishing the online shop. It is really urgent.
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130484
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invoice: Add net shipping cost to sum products
Hi,
I won't be available, I will go in the Joomla world conference too.
The rest of the team will be very busy with the support (because the team will be reduced due to the conferences) so I am not sure that it will be possible in the internal team.
But we have a "commercial jobs" section for such custom development/modification/work.
Regards,
I won't be available, I will go in the Joomla world conference too.
The rest of the team will be very busy with the support (because the team will be reduced due to the conferences) so I am not sure that it will be possible in the internal team.
But we have a "commercial jobs" section for such custom development/modification/work.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds