- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop Update - 1) modified fiews 2) blank page
12 years 11 months ago #127338
by scharfet
Hikashop Update - 1) modified fiews 2) blank page was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.0.0 - HikaShop Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
I installed Hikashop more than a year ago. I modified some views. My question, when I update/upgrade to the latest versionof Hikashop do I have to modify the views again?
I tried to update Hikashop Essential but the backend get blank. Can yo help me fix this problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
I installed Hikashop more than a year ago. I modified some views. My question, when I update/upgrade to the latest versionof Hikashop do I have to modify the views again?
I tried to update Hikashop Essential but the backend get blank. Can yo help me fix this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127367
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Update - 1) modified fiews 2) blank page
Hi,
2. Here is more information about what to do when you get a blank screen.
1. By updating HikaShop you won't loose any information. It will just upgrade the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides, css [/b]overrides[/b], language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
2. Here is more information about what to do when you get a blank screen.
1. By updating HikaShop you won't loose any information. It will just upgrade the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides, css [/b]overrides[/b], language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds