An error has occurred. 1054
12 years 11 months ago #127790
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
An error has occurred. 1054 was created by sambob
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Backend
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Attached
I have the 1054 issue and have read the support page on it but not sure what to do.
The error presents itself when trying to export orders. Interestingly, I have successfully exprted orders 2-3 times since the last Hikashop upgrade.
For me the error is:
Unknown column 'a.all' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM hyky_hikashop_field as a WHERE a.`field_published` = 1 AND a.`all`=1 AND a.field_table='order' AND (a.field_access = 'all' OR a.field_access LIKE '%,8,%') ORDER BY a.`field_ordering` ASC
I have looked through the install.hikashop.php and cannt find the issue.
Any help GREATLY appreciated.
Regards
Simon B
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Attached
I have the 1054 issue and have read the support page on it but not sure what to do.
The error presents itself when trying to export orders. Interestingly, I have successfully exprted orders 2-3 times since the last Hikashop upgrade.
For me the error is:
Unknown column 'a.all' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM hyky_hikashop_field as a WHERE a.`field_published` = 1 AND a.`all`=1 AND a.field_table='order' AND (a.field_access = 'all' OR a.field_access LIKE '%,8,%') ORDER BY a.`field_ordering` ASC
I have looked through the install.hikashop.php and cannt find the issue.
Any help GREATLY appreciated.
Regards
Simon B
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127850
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic An error has occurred. 1054
Ok, I seem to have fixed it.
I removed all unused custom fields
Reinstalled latest Hikashop version
Repaired and optomised database.
Cleared Cache
Logged out and in again
And it works. (Not sure which step fixed it.
I removed all unused custom fields
Reinstalled latest Hikashop version
Repaired and optomised database.
Cleared Cache
Logged out and in again
And it works. (Not sure which step fixed it.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127853
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic An error has occurred. 1054
Hi,
I tested it and I'm can't reproduce your issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks
.
EDIT
I'm glad to know you fixed your issue.
I tested it and I'm can't reproduce your issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks
EDIT
I'm glad to know you fixed your issue.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sambob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds