- Posts: 628
- Thank you received: 18
wrong states in the registration field
12 years 11 months ago #129282
by patoushka
wrong states in the registration field was created by patoushka
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dev.dame-nature.ca/panier/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 30
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have a problem. The states choice in the registration section is not showing the states in the correct country.
I have checked and my states are published
I know that it can be a javascript conflict, but I'm not familiar on how to resolve that kind of trouble.
I also found that, in the admin side of the site, display>>custom field>>address_state, there is only France choices.
(My default country is Canada)
How can I change this for Canadian province?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 30
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have a problem. The states choice in the registration section is not showing the states in the correct country.
I have checked and my states are published
I know that it can be a javascript conflict, but I'm not familiar on how to resolve that kind of trouble.
I also found that, in the admin side of the site, display>>custom field>>address_state, there is only France choices.
(My default country is Canada)
How can I change this for Canadian province?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129296
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic wrong states in the registration field
Hi,
Please configure your tax zone in the HikaShop backend.
You can also set your default country by saving the address custom fields in the backend.
When I tried to see your website, I got a SQL error generated by the module "mod_sl_hikashopaccordion".
Just wanted to warn you about it (for most I know, it's not an HikaShop internal module).
Regards,
Please configure your tax zone in the HikaShop backend.
You can also set your default country by saving the address custom fields in the backend.
When I tried to see your website, I got a SQL error generated by the module "mod_sl_hikashopaccordion".
Just wanted to warn you about it (for most I know, it's not an HikaShop internal module).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129341
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic wrong states in the registration field
Thank you,
It worked for the states.
About the module. I bought it on JED. Do you have a way to make that kind of accordion directly with an Hikashop module?
It worked for the states.
About the module. I bought it on JED. Do you have a way to make that kind of accordion directly with an Hikashop module?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129365
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic wrong states in the registration field
Hi,
In HikaShop you can use the categories listing module on 2 levels.
It's an accordion which can display categories, and its sub categories.
In HikaShop you can use the categories listing module on 2 levels.
It's an accordion which can display categories, and its sub categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds