Skip to main content

"Display filters on product listing" not there

More
12 years 11 months ago #129442 by abasel
The following options "Display filters on product listing: Enabling this option will display the filters on the product listing pages." as listed in www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/54-hikashop-config.html , does not appear in my settings. Is there some other way to remove this filter?

I am using "HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129492 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

The solution will probably be to go through your product listing configuration screen ("Hikashop->Display->Content Menus/Modules->Your product listing") and set the Display Filters option to NO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129592 by abasel
Hi, I can't find Display Filters. Even tried a ctrl-f to find it on the page in case I am missing it... but alas not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129636 by nicolas
Hi,

The filters system is only in the Business edition. So it's normal that you don't see that option if you have the Essential edition.
We'll update the documentation to add that precision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129656 by abasel
Ok, so does this meant the I can't remove the filter option in the product listing (as shown below)? Or can I edit it in the Display -> Views options and if so, which one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129668 by nicolas
There should be no filter being displayed if you don't have the Business edition since you need to Business edition to create them.
There were no screenshots in your message. You're probably talking about something else than filters.
Could you give a link to the page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129735 by abasel
Oops... unfortunately the shop is not ready to be shown live so there is no public link. I have put the screenshot in this time:



The Line with "Display 20" and Results 1-6 of 6 I would like to remove.Could I then use template overrides?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by abasel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129850 by Mohamed Thelji
If you display less than 20 products, you'll be able to hide this filter with some CSS code like this CSS property :
Code:
.hikashop_products_pagination.hikashop_products_pagination_bottom { display: none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: abasel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129925 by abasel
That did it :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum