- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
2.2.2 stable yet?
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129542
by plumbingdeals
2.2.2 stable yet? was created by plumbingdeals
Is 2.2.2 stable yet?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129549
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 2.2.2 stable yet?
It will always depends of what you've done through your website, but yes the 2.2.2 is stable
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129747
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic 2.2.2 stable yet?
Does this version work with Joomla 2.9? I haven't yet upgraded to 3.1.
Also are the price problems fixed yet that I have read about - the prices disappearing.
If necessary can I still upgrade to Hikashop 2.1.3?
Please advise status.
Many thanks,
Also are the price problems fixed yet that I have read about - the prices disappearing.
If necessary can I still upgrade to Hikashop 2.1.3?
Please advise status.
Many thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129748
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic 2.2.2 stable yet?
I forgot to mention I use Hikashop Business v 1.6 at the moment.
Thanks,
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129823
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 2.2.2 stable yet?
Hi,
1. You'll find more information about Hikashop compatiblity there .
2. We fixed a lot of issue through the last Hikashop vesions, you'll find more information through the Hikashop change log .
3. As I said, some issue that were on the version 2.1.3 were fixed through the version 2.2.2 so you should update to the last Hikashop version
.
1. You'll find more information about Hikashop compatiblity there .
2. We fixed a lot of issue through the last Hikashop vesions, you'll find more information through the Hikashop change log .
3. As I said, some issue that were on the version 2.1.3 were fixed through the version 2.2.2 so you should update to the last Hikashop version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds