- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Product layout in "content menu > category"
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129574
by sputnik
Product layout in "content menu > category" was created by sputnik
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://o_ckl_ey_bo_ok_s.co.uk/joomla2013/ (obfuscated with underscores to prevent search engine indexing - please remove these)
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5 / Gantry 4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome / Firefox etc.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Nothing specific
This is possibly just a noob question but I'm struggling with this one - sorry if it wastes your time!
OK, I can create a "content menu > product" and I get good control of exactly how the product list lays out... in this case single column with image, title and description.
If I now create a "content menu > category" I get good control of the category layout but how do I then control the product layout once the category is selected at the front end? I need it to be like the above, but all I'm getting is three-column, image and title.
I'm sure the answer is simple... I just can't figure it!
Cheers!
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5 / Gantry 4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome / Firefox etc.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Nothing specific
This is possibly just a noob question but I'm struggling with this one - sorry if it wastes your time!
OK, I can create a "content menu > product" and I get good control of exactly how the product list lays out... in this case single column with image, title and description.
If I now create a "content menu > category" I get good control of the category layout but how do I then control the product layout once the category is selected at the front end? I need it to be like the above, but all I'm getting is three-column, image and title.
I'm sure the answer is simple... I just can't figure it!

Cheers!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sputnik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129575
by sputnik
Replied by sputnik on topic Product layout in "content menu > category"
Stand down... I've figured it out!
In "content menu > category", under "Associated modules" there is a link that takes you through to a config page where you can change the layout of the subsequent product page.
In "content menu > category", under "Associated modules" there is a link that takes you through to a config page where you can change the layout of the subsequent product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds