- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Title - Listing product
12 years 11 months ago #129842
by Oslo
Title - Listing product was created by Oslo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Just one small question, I can't find how to enlarge the size of my title, in page listing.
I'v circled it in blue.
I think that it might not have anything to do with Hikashop but my template?? Or can this be changed in the CSS file?
Thank-you!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Just one small question, I can't find how to enlarge the size of my title, in page listing.
I'v circled it in blue.
I think that it might not have anything to do with Hikashop but my template?? Or can this be changed in the CSS file?
Thank-you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129855
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Title - Listing product
Hi,
Sure, you'll be able to do that by using some CSS code like :
Sure, you'll be able to do that by using some CSS code like :
Code:
.hikashop_product_name {
font-size: 15px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129860
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Title - Listing product
No, it doesn't work, something I've already tried.
I'm sure it's something to do with my template, as it's using the title as a link, with same set out as my artisteer 3.0 template???
Is this normal??
Thank-you
I'm sure it's something to do with my template, as it's using the title as a link, with same set out as my artisteer 3.0 template???
Is this normal??
Thank-you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129891
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Title - Listing product
Ok, and can you try it with this CSS code :
And if it doesn't work, a link to your product listing page will probably help me to understand your issue.
Code:
.hikashop_product_name {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129912
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Title - Listing product
I'm actually working local.
But does this help?
But does this help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129914
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Title - Listing product
Ok found it...
It is in "Product listing" and I had "Link to product page" "Yes"... which means that my template was taking over the link layout.
I switched it to "No" and your CSS works perfectly.
Thank-you so much, this is very appreciated!!!!
It is in "Product listing" and I had "Link to product page" "Yes"... which means that my template was taking over the link layout.
I switched it to "No" and your CSS works perfectly.
Thank-you so much, this is very appreciated!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds