- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 1
Showing discounts in HikaShop Cart Module
12 years 11 months ago #130342
by abasel
Showing discounts in HikaShop Cart Module was created by abasel
I have a HikaShop Cart Module displayed on my page. I have looked at the setting but can't get it to display the discount. To see the discount the user currently needs to proceed to the checkout. As an interim measure I have but the following message, "The above prices are displayed without any discounts. Proceed to the checkout to see discounts applied." below the cart.
Have I missed an option somewhere or is there some code that I can put in the views option that will change it to do this for me?
Have I missed an option somewhere or is there some code that I can put in the views option that will change it to do this for me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130379
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Showing discounts in HikaShop Cart Module
Hi,
If you want to show discounts and not coupons through your Hikashop cart module, you'll just have to go to your Hikashop cart module configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->YourModule"), and use the Show discounted price option.
If you want to show discounts and not coupons through your Hikashop cart module, you'll just have to go to your Hikashop cart module configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->YourModule"), and use the Show discounted price option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130385
by abasel
Replied by abasel on topic Showing discounts in HikaShop Cart Module
Yes this is what I thought, and did but it still doesn't show there
Settings
What the module shows - no discount
What the checkout shows - discount
One more point for clarity, I want coupons but want them called discounts on the front end (I have done this in the language file)... so thinking further on the matter, my question is wrong. I am wanting coupon deductions to appear in the module.
Settings
What the module shows - no discount
What the checkout shows - discount
One more point for clarity, I want coupons but want them called discounts on the front end (I have done this in the language file)... so thinking further on the matter, my question is wrong. I am wanting coupon deductions to appear in the module.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by abasel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130435
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Showing discounts in HikaShop Cart Module
Ok, but coupons are only applied once your customers proceed to the checkout, so you won't be able to display you coupon value if you're not in the checkout process.
Also if you want to customize the way your cart is showing through your checkout process, you'll just have to edit the code of the "cart" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template through "hikashop->display->views".
Also if you want to customize the way your cart is showing through your checkout process, you'll just have to edit the code of the "cart" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template through "hikashop->display->views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds