- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Internal Server Error or Table does not exist.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130392
by loginsecure
Internal Server Error or Table does not exist. was created by loginsecure
SOLVED
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.21
During install with upload I get: Internal Server Error.
During install from directory I get: Table 'SOMETHINGELSE.sjlgw_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM sjlgw_hikashop_config
Please help quickly my client expects the website tomorrow.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.21
During install with upload I get: Internal Server Error.
During install from directory I get: Table 'SOMETHINGELSE.sjlgw_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM sjlgw_hikashop_config
Please help quickly my client expects the website tomorrow.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by loginsecure. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130399
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic Internal Server Error or Table does not exist.
I have tried an older version which I was using on another site and I still get the Internal Server Error message but this time it installed through the directory. I am now going to try to update this version to the latest!
PS: Before the install I checked the server and there where no unfinished hikashop table. But in the Joomla directory's there where so I deleted those and then did the install through FTP.
PS2: I will post again after update. I am doing the update also through FTP. Maybe it works directly but a big change it won't therefore I take the safe road which is FTP!
PS: Before the install I checked the server and there where no unfinished hikashop table. But in the Joomla directory's there where so I deleted those and then did the install through FTP.
PS2: I will post again after update. I am doing the update also through FTP. Maybe it works directly but a big change it won't therefore I take the safe road which is FTP!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by loginsecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #130401
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic Internal Server Error or Table does not exist.
I did the update and so far everything is working. I am going to make this topic solved. I hope that this topic helps others.
Hikashop Development Team thanks for this great product.
Hikashop Development Team thanks for this great product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds