- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop administrator menu joomla 3
12 years 11 months ago #130410
by comyoo
hikashop administrator menu joomla 3 was created by comyoo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
I upgraded my joomla 2.5 to joomla 3.1.5 and now the hikashop menu in administrator is not working.
Please have a look at the screenshot.
I did already a install over the install and again, but the problem still exists.
Can I remove hikashop without losing orders?
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
I upgraded my joomla 2.5 to joomla 3.1.5 and now the hikashop menu in administrator is not working.
Please have a look at the screenshot.
I did already a install over the install and again, but the problem still exists.
Can I remove hikashop without losing orders?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130436
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hikashop administrator menu joomla 3
Hi,
You have a problem with your menu, you need to change the option "menu position" of the Display tab of the configuration to "above the content" as it is by default on Joomla 3.
You have a problem with your menu, you need to change the option "menu position" of the Display tab of the configuration to "above the content" as it is by default on Joomla 3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130498
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic hikashop administrator menu joomla 3
Thank you. It works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds