- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Prices vary upon selected attributes
12 years 11 months ago #130500
by sputnik
Prices vary upon selected attributes was created by sputnik
I am setting up a shop to sell downloadable products... PDFs to be precise. Each product will be available in both high res and low res versions each with their own price and the two prices will vary from product to product.
I'd like the customer to be able simply to view the product description page, select which resolution they'd like to buy, have the price update automatically, and checkout as normal.
What would be the best way to configure the site in order to achieve this? "Characteristics" doesn't appear offer a price variation (unless I'm missing a trick here) and "Options" does but only by adding additional products.
Thanks very much
I'd like the customer to be able simply to view the product description page, select which resolution they'd like to buy, have the price update automatically, and checkout as normal.
What would be the best way to configure the site in order to achieve this? "Characteristics" doesn't appear offer a price variation (unless I'm missing a trick here) and "Options" does but only by adding additional products.
Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prices vary upon selected attributes
Hi,
Characteristics is the way to go here. Once you add one to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button in order to define price and other things for each variant of the product as explained in the documentation on the characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Characteristics is the way to go here. Once you add one to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button in order to define price and other things for each variant of the product as explained in the documentation on the characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130570
by sputnik
Replied by sputnik on topic Prices vary upon selected attributes
You, sir, are a star! I knew it could be done somehow, and I looked in that part of admin but for some reason it didn't really click with me... thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds