Skip to main content

Discount not always showing in checkout?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130530 by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16

Hello,
I did this (read it in this forum)
You'll be able to do it by using a coupon which will have the value of your shipping price, so :
1. If you have a fix shipping price, you'll be able to do that by creating a coupon and by setting :
- TheMinimum order value option to 100
- The Auto load in cart if possible (commercial editions of HikaShop) to YES

I have set it on 300 euro minimum order value. And sometimes I see the discount on the checkout, but mostly not? I have test several cases but I can't explain why it mostly is not in the checkout?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Digishop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130691 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you please do a screenshot of the options of the coupon, of the options of the Checkout tab of the configuration and provide a link to the shop so that we can look at the problem you have ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130752 by Digishop

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Can you please do a screenshot of the options of the coupon, of the options of the Checkout tab of the configuration and provide a link to the shop so that we can look at the problem you have ?

Please look at
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
.
Screenshots are enclosed.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130765 by nicolas
Hi,

The coupon seems fine. Do you have other coupons on your website ? Could you disable them ? Could you try to add back the "coupon" view in your checkout workflow ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130767 by Digishop

nicolas wrote: Hi,

The coupon seems fine. Do you have other coupons on your website ? Could you disable them ? Could you try to add back the "coupon" view in your checkout workflow ?

Hello,

I have only one discount coupon in the configuration.
What do you mean by 'add back the coupon'? If I put the discount-code in the checkout then the buyer can only fill in a code? But there is nog code. There is only discount when someone's order is more than 300 euro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #130778 by Digishop
Hi,

Stop looking for a solution. I have found another way to do wat I want.
I have shiiping costs till 300 euro. Above that shipping is free. I have made that by submiting the manual shipping methods with minimum and maximum price.

Thanks for helping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum