- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Error checkout after update essential to business
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #130868
by Digishop
Error checkout after update essential to business was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 (business)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I did an update from Essential to Business 2.2.2. Now I'm getting this error if I will choose the payment method. The method is not there in the dropdown? This was working OK in Essential?
This is my website
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 (business)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I did an update from Essential to Business 2.2.2. Now I'm getting this error if I will choose the payment method. The method is not there in the dropdown? This was working OK in Essential?
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pjiz156153/domains/mywebsite.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 504
This is my website
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Digishop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #130899
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error checkout after update essential to business
Hi,
Note that this is a Joomla error but can you test it with another payment method for testing purpose ? to see if the problem is coming from the Ideal payment method or not ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again?
Thanks.
Note that this is a Joomla error but can you test it with another payment method for testing purpose ? to see if the problem is coming from the Ideal payment method or not ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130918
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic Error checkout after update essential to business
Thanks.
I installed the business version (over the essential version) on 3 November and got this error.
I installed the businees version again (over the business version) on 4 November and the error is gone?
Thanks
issue closed
I installed the business version (over the essential version) on 3 November and got this error.
I installed the businees version again (over the business version) on 4 November and the error is gone?
Thanks
issue closed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds