- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Remove spare space?
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131113
by scharfet
Remove spare space? was created by scharfet
Hi
When a certain product has no discount a smal line is dispalyed. It is due to a spare space which receives a {text-decoration: line-through;}. Do you know how I can remove the spare space? I would need to know which php file respond to that.
How to remove the space after ...discount">
When a certain product has no discount a smal line is dispalyed. It is due to a spare space which receives a {text-decoration: line-through;}. Do you know how I can remove the spare space? I would need to know which php file respond to that.
Code:
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full" style="text-align:right">
<span id="spanprice_old_291" class="hikashop_product_price_without_discount"> </span>
<span id="spanprice_291" class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0
How to remove the space after ...discount">
Code:
class="hikashop_product_price_without_discount"> </span>
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131138
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove spare space?
Hi,
I can't see the class "hikashop_product_price_without_discount" in the view "product | listing_price" so I suppose it is something you added (but we have a "hikashop_product_price_before_discount").
Please check your view, you might have added an extra space.
Regards,
I can't see the class "hikashop_product_price_without_discount" in the view "product | listing_price" so I suppose it is something you added (but we have a "hikashop_product_price_before_discount").
Please check your view, you might have added an extra space.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scharfet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131152
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic SOLVED: Remove spare space?
Hi Jerome,
you were right. It was a in the view.
Thank you!
you were right. It was a in the view.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds