- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
No information updated after import
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
There are some products in the webshop. I like to update the textfields, update prices and add new products.
After updating there is no error, but also no update.
If i remove a category from the webshop and import a new one, the old text is showing again, but the text in de CSV file is different..
Help?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to try to use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass actions.
It allow you to update the products informations from a csv file.
Regarding the Category informations, it's not yet possible in the mass actions.
Here is the mass actions documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...massaction-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I used a cdv file to import products, prices and text. Not all prices are imported, but all products are. Only the prices on the frontpage are visible, the next level not. It is starting to irritate me that the use of the import sheet is not the easiest way to fill this database
Maybe somebody can check my file to see what's wrong? (there is dutch tekst in)
To see the store: www.hanscoxhoveniersbedrijf.nl/index.php/online-winkel
user and password are both Guest
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So the system is creating a product with corresponding variants but without the characteristics to link them all together. That's why it doesn't work properly.
Please create a test product with a characteristic and the variants configured and export it. You will see what you're missing compared to what you have in your CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As nicolas said, you'll be able to have a valid example by creating and exporting ONE product manually with a characteristic and the variants configured.nicolas wrote: Please create a test product with a characteristic and the variants configured and export it. You will see what you're missing compared to what you have in your CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2) I created one product with 3 different characteristics (standaard, groot, extra groot)
3) I added a price for each characteristic
4) I checked the webshop, everything OK.
5) I exported the information to a CSV file
6) I checked the sheet and found out that the prices are changed (was 39.95 and became 3995) and saved it as a CSV file
7) I deleted the products again and did the import again.
Result: No price information was added to the shop.
I attached the sheet, could you please let me know if this information is correct? and why are the prices gone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to have the code of the main product in the product_parent_id column of each variant as it's the case in the CSV that you export.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried the same thing on my local, and in the csv the variants have the product_parent_id set.
I too tried with the same product_name and product_code and it's working well.
Thanks to try to download the latest version of HikaShop from our website and install it over your current version.
A fix had been made the 31/10/13 and the 02/11/13
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I still don't get it..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Of course, that message says that you should not add the product code in the product_parent_id column for the main product, only for the variants. Do that and it will work like I said previously.
So you say that you don't have anything in the product_parent_id column when you export the product but we can't reproduce the problem on our end. Could you provide a backend access to your website so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I attached a new file. Could you please have a quick look if this sheet is correct?
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In this csv file you have to remove the "0" in the product_parent_id column and let it empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This looks better. Only the prices of the variations are not connected to the product. If I look manually in the article, there are no characteristics visible. Also the prices of the articles are not visible?
Please have a look at: www.hanscoxhoveniersbedrijf.nl/index.php/online-winkel
Use guest als user and guest as password
I like to give you access to the back end but not via this public forum..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And what about this csv:
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With these ones added, it seems to be better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks. I have some more questions, but i will have first a look on the forum. It is regarding changing tekst on the buttons and frontpage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.