- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131175
by simonkloostra
Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3 was created by simonkloostra
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
strassburg-sock.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
From within my site, when I try to update an order-status while I am within the order, I cannot do it. I have to go to the order-overview screen to change it. I already had this in 2.2.1, but I was hoping it would be fixed in 2.2.2, but apparently it isn't.
I have another shop in Joomla 2.5, and there I do not have the issue (though it is still on 2.0.0
See screen attached
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
From within my site, when I try to update an order-status while I am within the order, I cannot do it. I have to go to the order-overview screen to change it. I already had this in 2.2.1, but I was hoping it would be fixed in 2.2.2, but apparently it isn't.
I have another shop in Joomla 2.5, and there I do not have the issue (though it is still on 2.0.0
See screen attached
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by simonkloostra.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 10 months ago #131178
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3
Ah, just found it, I first have to click the little button on the top-right of that section. Still would be nice to be able to click it directly, instead of indirect like this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131211
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3
Note that you can directly do it through your order listing page
.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 10 months ago #132155
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3
I keep finding the way this works quite tedious. In a shop with a lot of orders I really need to stay within one order while printing a statement, checking the address and updating the order. Now updating the order while I am actually in the order allows me to set the order to sent and clicking the checkbox to inform the customer. However, in Joomla 2.5 I am then able to write something for the customer in the email-confirmation. In Joomla 3 this is only possible if I update the order from the order-listing view.
My request is to update Hikashop so that the order-status maintenance is like it was in 2.5.
My request is to update Hikashop so that the order-status maintenance is like it was in 2.5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132212
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change order Status from within order in Joomla 3
Hi,
The new system allow to edit only one part by one part the order.
And when editing some part, it refresh dynamically the other parts in AJAX. So you don't have to save, wait for the page reload to see the changes on, for example, the prices, or something else.
If you change the order status, you can check the box to send the notification email to the customer.
To add a custom message to this email, you have to click on the "mail" button in the toolbar of the order edition page.
And here you will be able to edit the contend of the email.
The new system allow to edit only one part by one part the order.
And when editing some part, it refresh dynamically the other parts in AJAX. So you don't have to save, wait for the page reload to see the changes on, for example, the prices, or something else.
If you change the order status, you can check the box to send the notification email to the customer.
To add a custom message to this email, you have to click on the "mail" button in the toolbar of the order edition page.
And here you will be able to edit the contend of the email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds