- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
which view correspond to the shipping invoice?
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131237
by scharfet
which view correspond to the shipping invoice? was created by scharfet
Hi,
I want do modify the shipping invoice (removing tax and price). Which view to I have to modify.
I was not able to find it.
Thank you!
I want do modify the shipping invoice (removing tax and price). Which view to I have to modify.
I was not able to find it.
Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131252
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic which view correspond to the shipping invoice?
Hi,
You have to edit the view "order / invoice" in the backend template via the menu display > views
You have to edit the view "order / invoice" in the backend template via the menu display > views
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131352
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic which view correspond to the shipping invoice?
Thank you Xavier.
I was not aware that invoice and shipping invoice shared the same view.
In case someone wuld llike to know how to do it.
In order to deactivate a column in shipping invoice it is necesary to add a php code to all correspondent th and td tags you wanted to dissappear.
Example:
Original:
Changed to:
I was not aware that invoice and shipping invoice shared the same view.
In case someone wuld llike to know how to do it.
In order to deactivate a column in shipping invoice it is necesary to add a php code to all correspondent th and td tags you wanted to dissappear.
Example:
Original:
Code:
<th class="title iva" style=" border: none ">
<?php echo JText::_('VAT'); ?>
</th>
Changed to:
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full'){?>
<th class="title iva" style=" border: none ">
<?php echo JText::_('VAT'); ?>
</th>
<?php } ?>
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by scharfet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds