- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Change text in customer account
12 years 10 months ago #131390
by Oslo
Change text in customer account was created by Oslo
Hello,
I've really looked into this, but can't find the solution!
I just need to change the text in customer account to something a bit more personnal to suit my site :
1. View your orders (circled in red)
2. Cancel order (circled in red)
P.s. : I'm working on local and can't give you a link.
Thanks so much for your help!!!
I've really looked into this, but can't find the solution!
I just need to change the text in customer account to something a bit more personnal to suit my site :
1. View your orders (circled in red)
2. Cancel order (circled in red)
P.s. : I'm working on local and can't give you a link.
Thanks so much for your help!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131423
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change text in customer account
Hi,
You'll just have to edit your translation file to do that via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'YourLanguageFile'", for example you'll have to edit the line :
You'll just have to edit your translation file to do that via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'YourLanguageFile'", for example you'll have to edit the line :
Code:
VIEW_ORDERS="View your orders"
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131458
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Change text in customer account
Hi,
Sorry, I looked into that yesterday and went straight past everything.
Thank-you so much, it's nice to have guidance and to know I was looking in the wright direction.
I must say HIKASHOP is fabulous!!!!
Once again thank you.
Sorry, I looked into that yesterday and went straight past everything.
Thank-you so much, it's nice to have guidance and to know I was looking in the wright direction.
I must say HIKASHOP is fabulous!!!!
Once again thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds