- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
12 years 10 months ago #131700
by onyc
Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio was created by onyc
I need to set this up so that point to ratio will be 1:1, this means a customer spends $100, they will get 100 points. I am not sure what I am doing wrong because it gives customer 1000 points instead of 100 points.
Any suggestion including image if necessary will be helpful.
Thanks
Any suggestion including image if necessary will be helpful.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
Hi,
Could you produce a screenshot of the options of your user points plugin so that we can see how you set it up ?
Could you produce a screenshot of the options of your user points plugin so that we can see how you set it up ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131714
by onyc
Replied by onyc on topic Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
Thanks but this is too long to do screenshots unless you tell e the particular area you need the screenshot. I can also provide login so you look at it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131717
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
I need only one screenshot. One from the pages where you have the options of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131720
by onyc
Replied by onyc on topic Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
I have this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131772
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Alphauserpoints to dollar ratio
Hi,
You have configured:
1 point => $1
$0.01 => 1 point
I don't think that it is what you really want.
Please set "1" for the "point earning" part, so you will have your 1:1 ratio.
Regards,
You have configured:
1 point => $1
$0.01 => 1 point
I don't think that it is what you really want.
Please set "1" for the "point earning" part, so you will have your 1:1 ratio.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds