- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
12 years 10 months ago #131873
by mike22
Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart was created by mike22
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Virtuemart version 2.2.14
I try to install the basic hikashop, have to do it through FTP due to server restrictions cannot upload normally. I place the files in the tmp/ folder (which was empty) so there is only hikashop files. I install, it works, but it shows me that I installed a virtuemart update instead of hikashop. There is no hikashop to be found anywhere! what could be the problem? and most importantly how do I solve it?
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Virtuemart version 2.2.14
I try to install the basic hikashop, have to do it through FTP due to server restrictions cannot upload normally. I place the files in the tmp/ folder (which was empty) so there is only hikashop files. I install, it works, but it shows me that I installed a virtuemart update instead of hikashop. There is no hikashop to be found anywhere! what could be the problem? and most importantly how do I solve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131881
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
Hi,
I don't see why this would happen. I've never heard of such issue in fact. Maybe some VirtueMart system plugin is messing with that.
I don't see why this would happen. I've never heard of such issue in fact. Maybe some VirtueMart system plugin is messing with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131884
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
is there an alternative method of installing hikashop apart from through ftp/extensions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131912
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
Hi,
Well, otherwise you can use the install by URL
But the best will be to change your PHP upload limitation in order to use the default system.
Regards,
Well, otherwise you can use the install by URL
But the best will be to change your PHP upload limitation in order to use the default system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131987
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
where can I find the URL link for installing? thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132089
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problems installing, Hikashop is seenas Virtuemart
Hi,
Well, in the HikaShop starter page : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
You can copy the URL of the download button.
Regards,
Well, in the HikaShop starter page : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
You can copy the URL of the download button.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds